How to Create a Tabletop Chevron Pattern
Use these step-by-step instructions (and a free download) to design a stunning hallway console
1 / 4
Print our chevron pattern
2 / 4
Secure your pattern
2. With your tables side by side, lay your pattern across the tabletops, securing it with a little painter’s tape on each side.
3. Use pushpins to lightly prick the points of each zigzag (through the paper and into the wood surface).
3 / 4
Use painter's tape
4. Remove the pins and the paper.
5. Use 2-in. painter’s tape to fill in the 2-in. sections. Make sure the edges are smooth and flat.
4 / 4
Get out the paint
6. Paint the exposed areas with two coats of accent paint, letting it dry between coats.
7. Once completely dry, remove tape. Touch up paint with a small paintbrush.
*To create a precise pattern, follow our directions, but you can achieve a similar look by creating a zigzag pattern with 1- and 2-in. painter’s tape, alternating widths side by side continuously across both tabletops, then taking off the 1-in. tape strips and applying accent paint (two coats) to the exposed space. Painter’s tape comes in several widths (1 in., 1 ½ in., 2 in., etc.), so you can vary your design as you like.
У нашей фирмы популярный сайт , он описывает в статьях про http://kompozit.ua.