Fast & Fresh No-Cook Recipes
These low-cal, no-cook salads, appetizers, and entrées make quick solutions for summer meals, ready in 30 minutes or less
1 / 9
Spicy Peanut, Carrot, and Snap Pea Wraps
2 / 9
Pressed Italian Sandwiches
Use a flavorful tapenade, which soaks into the bread as it sits, to give this sandwich a indulgent flavor. This would be a great choice for a picnic or day at the beach.
Recipe: Pressed Italian Sandwiches
3 / 9
Chickpea Panzanella with Capers
4 / 9
Mango Avocado Shrimp Salad
Using precooked shrimp is an easy way to beat the heat when making dinner. The mango and avocado add just the right amount of creamy sweetness.
Recipe: Mango Avocado Shrimp Salad
5 / 9
Mediterranean Garden Wraps
Raw vegetables sliced thinly and paired with creamy Greek yogurt are a cool solution to a warm day.
Recipe: Mediterranean Garden Wraps
6 / 9
Rotisserie Chicken with Peaches, Walnuts, and Basil
7 / 9
Tomato "Bruschetta" with Tuna and Cannellini Salad
8 / 9
Gazpacho takes on a new color with yellow bell peppers. Grapes, tomatoes, cucumber, and almonds add interesting crunch.
Recipe: Golden Gazpacho
9 / 9
No-cook pantry staples
To create your own healthy, no-cook dinners, use these with fresh foods like fruits and vegetables, breads, store-bought hummus, and cheeses.
- Canned fish Albacore tuna, sardines, and salmon (packed in water or natural juices)
- Canned beans Cannellini, black beans, chickpeas (garbanzos), kidney beans
- Jarred vegetables Roasted peppers, tomatoes
- Nuts and seeds Almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds
- Condiments Good, fresh extra-virgin olive oil and your favorite vinegars